ResMed™’s AirFit™ F10 Full Face Mask is part of ResMed™’s AirFit™ range – the right fit for you. It’s lightweight, streamlined design enhances comfort and ease-of-use, while its headgear and frame work in synergy, to deliver the same performance and stability you have grown to trust in a ResMed traditional full face mask.
AirFit™ F10’s sleek, lightweight design gives patients a clear line of sight so they can read, watch TV or even wear glasses while wearing the mask. In fact, 75% of patients found AirFit™ F10 to be more comfortable than their current ResMed™ traditional full face mask.
The dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion provides a secure seal for better performance. When asked about AirFit™ F10’s seal and stability, the majority of patients we spoke to, told us that it outperformed their ResMed traditional full face mask.
Ease Of Use
The mask’s four-part design makes it easy for you to demonstrate and for patients to take apart, clean and reassemble. Its intuitive design seamlessly integrates into your patient’s bedtime routine.
- The mask is small, lightweight and provides a clear line of sight while you’re wearing it.
- With only four parts it’s easy to take apart, clean and reassemble.
- Quick-release elbow allows you to disconnect the mask from tubing in one click.
- The dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion provides a comfortable and secure seal for better performance.
- The SoftEdge™ headgear features slimmed-down straps for greater comfort and fewer facial marks.
- Circular diffused venting gently directs exhaled air away for a peaceful sleeping environment.
ResMed™ products can only be sold to end-users residing in Canada and not to other 3rd parties or businesses.
All Services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction and set up of the products are performed soley by CPAPCare.ca and independently of ResMed™.
All products purchased come with a manufactures standard warranty.
© ResMed 2019 Used with Permission