Whether you’re traveling or catching a nap at home, ResMed AirMini™ makes it simple to get quality CPAP therapy anywhere. Portable and versatile, it includes multiple therapy modes, waterless humidification and convenient control with the AirMini app.
Features & Benefits:
- Smallest portable CPAP on the market today.
- AirMini includes three therapy modes: CPAP, AutoSet™ (APAP) and AutoSet for Her (fAPAP).
- Designed to work with ResMed CPAP masks: AirFit™ P10 for AirMini, AirFit N30 for AirMini, AirFit N20, AirTouch™ N20, AirFit F20, AirTouch F20 and AirFit F30. Please note Airmini set up pack for each of these masks are needed in order to connect properly to AirMini.
- Enjoy a waterless humidification system that delivers the comfort of humidity without the hassle of carrying distilled water everywhere.
- Premium travel bag and accessories for therapy on the go also available.
- Convenient control with the AirMini app on iOS™ and Android™.
Optimized performance from device to mask
AirMini’s technologies have been developed exclusively alongside ResMed’s latest range of masks, the 20 series of full face and nasal masks, as well as the AirFit P10 for AirMini nasal pillows mask.
This means you can help your patients tailor their therapy experience to suit a wide range of lifestyle or travel needs without compromising on any of the benefits available from their AirMini device.
The AirMini App allows you to manage your patients’ settings and allows your patients to keep you up to date on their therapy progress.
With instructional materials and customisable comfort settings just a few clicks away, patient setup and ongoing support is easier than ever.
About ResMed™ Products
ResMed™ products can only be sold to end-users residing in Canada and not to other 3rd parties or businesses.
All Services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction and set up of the products are performed soley by CPAPCare.ca and independently of ResMed™.
All products purchased come with a manufactures standard warranty.
© ResMed 2019 Used with Permission