Premium fixed-pressure device with integrated humidifier, cellular connectivity and advanced
Connectivity comes standard
With each AirSense™ 10 device offering built-in cellular technology, you get unprecedented access to therapy data and remote access to device settings, helping you to be more connected with your patients and even more efficient in your business.
Advanced event detection
The AirSense™ 10 Elite includes central sleep apnea (CSA), respiratory effort related arousal (RERA) and Cheyne-Stokes respiration (CSR) detection to provide treating physicians valuable insight into the continued health of your patients.
The algorithm has been designed to provide data to assist the physician in identifying indications of CSA, RERA and CSR, which you can monitor through AirView, to quickly and accurately provide patients with information to seek the right treatment.
Every AirSense 10 device seamlessly connects to ResMed’s cloud-based patient management system, AirView™.
So healthcare professionals, including physicians, can now
rely on one integrated system to provide all the information needed to effectively manage patients. AirView also offers the capability to change device settings and troubleshoot remotely. Thanks to its Remote Assist feature, common therapy questions can be addressed and resolved in minutes.
Patients can also benefit from an extra layer of support with ResMed myAir™, an easy-to-use online support program and app† that is available exclusively for ResMed Air10™ users. myAir provides patients with personalized sleep therapy data, tailored coaching, message reminders, and educational videos and guides. By allowing patients to track their nightly sleep data and through interactive coaching, myAir empowers patients to stay engaged with therapy – an important part of helping them stay compliant long term. An observational study of 128,000 new PAP users found 87% were compliant when using myAir and monitored with AirView vs. 70% when monitored with AirView alone.
Heated humidification is a standard feature built into all AirSense 10 therapy devices. With fewer parts to set up and manage, therapy becomes simpler for you and your patients. And with Climate Control’s enhanced Auto option, patients can simply attach the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube and press Start on their device to receive the ultimate in therapy comfort. There are no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet and AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her include central sleep apnea (CSA), respiratory effort related arousal (RERA) and Cheyne–Stokes respiration (CSR) detection to provide treating physicians with valuable insight into the continued health of your patients. The algorithm has been designed to provide data to assist the physician in identifying indications of CSA, RERA and CSR.
The AirSense 10 series includes AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection, designed to make therapy as comfortable as possible from the moment your patients turn on the device. It works by delivering a low level of pressure to help them fall asleep with ease. Once it detects they’re asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment they need it.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe™ motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- Using AirView™, you can access nightly therapy data, troubleshoot remotely (using the remote assist feature) and change device settings remotely.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
ResMed™ products can only be sold to end-users residing in Canada and not to other 3rd parties or businesses.
- Consult with your healthcare provider to determine if this device is right for you.
- A qualified healthcare professional should be consulted for the proper operation of this device, including determining the appropriate pressure setting for you.
- A specific diagnosis and/or prescription may be required for this device to be eligible for reimbursement under private and/or public health insurance plans and not all devices may qualify for reimbursement under such plans. Confirmation of reimbursement requirements with your insurance provider/public healthcare plan is recommended prior to making a purchase. We make no representations or warranties that this device will be eligible for reimbursement.
- The product information on this page is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Set up and Service not included
All Services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction and set up of the products are performed soley by CPAPCare.ca and independently of ResMed™.
All products purchased come with a manufactures standard warranty.
© ResMed 2019 Used with Permission