Co-Pack Includes – Unit, standard tubing, standard water chamber, 1 filter.
The ResMed™ AirSense™ 10 AutoSet™ is a premium auto-adjusting device for treating sleep apnea. It automatically adjusts pressure levels to fit your changing needs to ensure you’re receiving the lowest pressure necessary. It features an integrated humidifier and card to cloud, which provides advanced event detection and downloadable diagnostic information via SD card.
Heated humidification is a standard feature built into all AirSense 10 therapy devices. With fewer parts to set up and manage, therapy becomes simpler for you and your patients. And with Climate Control’s enhanced Auto option, patients can simply attach the ClimateLineAir™ heated tube and press Start on their device to receive the ultimate in therapy comfort. There are no settings to change and no complicated menus to navigate.
AirSense 10 Elite, AirSense 10 AutoSet and AirSense 10 AutoSet for Her include central sleep apnea (CSA), respiratory effort related arousal (RERA) and Cheyne–Stokes respiration (CSR) detection to provide treating physicians with valuable insight into the continued health of your patients. The algorithm has been designed to provide data to assist the physician in identifying indications of CSA, RERA and CSR.
The AirSense 10 series includes AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection, designed to make therapy as comfortable as possible from the moment your patients turn on the device. It works by delivering a low level of pressure to help them fall asleep with ease. Once it detects they’re asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to ensure the prescribed level is delivered the moment they need it.
For patients on the AirSense 10 AutoSet™ therapy mode, ResMed’s AutoSet Response comfort setting offers a more gentle increase in pressure and a smoother night’s sleep to help patients with high pressure intolerance.
- AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection delivers a low pressure to help patients fall asleep with ease. Once the patient is asleep, it comfortably ramps up the pressure to the prescribed level.
- The quiet Easy-Breathe™ motor makes for a peaceful environment for the patient and their bed partner.
- Expiratory pressure relief (EPR™) maintains the optimal treatment for the patient during inhalation and reduces pressure during exhalation.
- SmartStart™ allows the patient to start therapy by breathing in, instead of pressing the ‘Start’ button.
- Pulse oximetry monitoring is available.
- Integrated humidification simplifies setting up the device and makes therapy easier for your patients.
- The user-friendly controls, intuitive interface and color LCD screen make it simple to navigate menus and customize comfort settings.
- Built-in ambient light sensor adjusts brightness of the screen based on the light in the room and turns off automatically.
ResMed™ products can only be sold to end-users residing in Canada and not to other 3rd parties or businesses.
- Consult with your healthcare provider to determine if this device is right for you.
- A qualified healthcare professional should be consulted for the proper operation of this device, including determining the appropriate pressure setting for you.
- A specific diagnosis and/or prescription may be required for this device to be eligible for reimbursement under private and/or public health insurance plans and not all devices may qualify for reimbursement under such plans. Confirmation of reimbursement requirements with your insurance provider/public healthcare plan is recommended prior to making a purchase. We make no representations or warranties that this device will be eligible for reimbursement.
- The product information on this page is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- Set up and Service not included.
All Services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction and set up of the products are performed soley by CPAPCare.ca and independently of ResMed™.
All products purchased come with a manufactures standard warranty.
© ResMed 2019 Used with Permission