The Mirage™ Micro is a nasal style CPAP mask made by ResMed™ for the treatment of sleep apnea, snoring and flow limitation. The Mirage™ series is an older generation mask family that has been replaced by the FX series and the AirFit series however there are certain models of the Mirage series still available.
A nasal style mask simply covers the nose only and is typically prescribed for CPAP or APAP users on lower pressure settings. The mask is held in place with a 4 strap headgear that uses clips to attach to the frame. The cushion is a small comfortable silicone that can be replaced as needed. This mask will only be available while supplies last. Current Mirage Micro users should consider upgrading to a AirFit™ N20 or Mirage™ FX series of ResMed nasal style masks.
Included In This Package
- (1) Mirage™ Micro Nasal Frame
- (1) Cushion (selected size)
- (1) Headgear
- (1) Pair of Headgear Clips
- (1) Dial and Forehead Support
- Special Features & Benefits
- Fit – MicroFit dial fits to suit each user’s profile
- Cushion -Mirage dual-wall cushion is available in five sizes, including new Small size, to fit more users
- Mask Frame – Deep mask frame design accommodates a greater range of nasal structures
- Venting – Gently diffused air for you and your bed partner to sleep more comfortably
- Design – Slender design for improved field of vision
- MicroDial™ – MicroFit™ dial is easily adjusted with one hand, even while lying down
ResMed™ products can only be sold to end-users residing in Canada and not to other 3rd parties or businesses.
All Services provided, including the advertisement, ordering, sale, delivery, instruction and set up of the products are performed soley by CPAPCare.ca and independently of ResMed™.
All products purchased come with a manufactures standard warranty.
© ResMed 2019 Used with Permission