Advanced Bias Air Diffuser Greatly Reduces Exhalation Noise
Featuring a refined air diffuser design for more efficient exhaust dispersal, the Zest Q’s improved air diffuser produces minimal noise for less partner disturbance and more successful CPAP therapy.
The Cushion That Does It All: Comfortable Fit, Breathable Materials, Firm Seal
Exclusive to Fisher & Paykel masks, the included FlexiFoam cushion features a dual-purpose fit aimed at providing support and comfort while limiting leaks. The inner foam contours to your exact face shape for an improved cushion seal while the outer silicone cushion features a leak-resistant surface. As an added perk, the outer Easy Clip silicone seal is also easy to remove for cleaning or replacement.
Enjoy Freedom of Movement for All Sleep Positions
Side sleepers, rejoice. The Glider Strap Anti-Leak System lets you switch sleep positions without affecting the seal-even when turning from side to side.
Easily Put On and Remove Your Mask Without Impacting Its Fit
The glider clips and hidden strap release make it easy to put on and take off the mask, plus you won’t have to make fitting adjustments when you return from a quick overnight restroom break.
- Flexi–Foam Cushion Insert
- Exhalation Elbow with Tube Swivel
- Forehead Pad
- Offers a lighter and easy to use design
- FlexiFit Technology – Automatically adjusts to a wide range of nasal and facial contours.
- Uniquely quiet
- Glider Strap – Provides freedom of movement while maintaining a seal.
- Easy-Clip Silicone Seal – Allows one-step connection or removal for quick and effortless cleaning.
- Advanced Bias Air Diffuser – Disperses the airflow away from the sleeper’s partner, and minimizes exhaust flow noise.
- Improved Stretchgear 4 point Headgear – A comfortable and breathable elastic headgear.
- Hidden Strap Release – Easy one-step removal of headgear.